The Butterflies Go Free contest is being organized by the Montréal Space for Life and held from February 14 to April 28, 2013.
1. To be eligible to enter this contest, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- be a resident of the province of Quebec
To enter the contest:
- complete the entry form on one of the computers for this purpose at the Botanical Garden, Insectarium or Biodôme by 11:59 a.m. on April 28,
- complete the on-line contest entry form on the Montréal Space for Life website, at www.montrealspaceforlife.ca. One entry per person. Repeat entries will be automatically eliminated. Entries submitted to the website after 11:59 a.m. on April 28 will not be accepted.
2. How the prizes will be awarded:
The winners’ names will be drawn from all eligible contest entry forms submitted on the computers at the Botanical Garden, Insectarium and Biodôme and all on-line entries.
3. Detailed description of the prizes:
- Five family passes for the four institutions (Biodôme, Botanical Garden, Insectarium and Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium)
- The passes will be valid during the Mosaiculture exhibition (June 22 to September 29, 2013)
- A family consists of two adults and a maximum of three children ages 5 to 17.
Total value of the prizes: $350
- The prizes must be used by December 31, 2013.
- Winners have 30 days from the date of the first visit to use the other three passes.
- Winners must redeem their passes at each institution’s ticket counter.
- The passes for the Botanical Garden and the Insectarium must be used on the same day.
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exchanged for cash.
4. Location, date and time of the draw for the winning entries:
The winners will be chosen on May 7, 2012 at 1pm at the Montréal Botanical Garden, 4101, Sherbrooke Est, Montréal, Quebec, H1X 2B2.
5. Notification of winners:
The Montréal Space for Life will notify the winners by telephone and e-mail. The winners’ names will be posted on the Montréal Space for Life website.
6. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the contest: All salaried or contract employees of the Montréal Space for Life and all persons living at the same address as these individuals.
7. A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the la Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux so that it may be resolved. A dispute as to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of intervention in an attempt to settle the matter.
The contest organizers (Montréal Space for Life) are not responsible for unreceived, illegible or incomplete entry forms. The winners release the Montréal Space for Life from all liability for any damage or prejudice caused by the awarding or use of their prizes.
8. By entering the contest, the winners authorize, where necessary, the organizers to use their names, voices, addresses, statements regarding the prizes and/or photographs, without any compensation, for advertising relating to the contest. Entrants are those individuals whose names and identifying information appear on an entry form.
9. This contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial legislation and municipal by-laws.
10. By entering this contest, entrants accept these rules and agree to respect them.
11. The information requested is required to enter this contest, and will not be used for any other purpose. It will be retained by the Ville de Montréal until the draw and will be accessible only to the individuals responsible for administering this contest. This information will be handled in accordance with the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.