The Garden to Win contest is being organized by Montréal Space for Life and will be held from May 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018.
1. To be eligible to enter this contest, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- be a resident of the province of Quebec
To enter the contest:
Join the My Space for Life Garden program on the Space for Life website (espacepourlavie.ca/en/my-garden) by 11:59 p.m. on June 30, 2018.
One entry per person. Repeat entries will be automatically eliminated. Entries submitted to the website after 11:59 p.m. on June 30, 2018 will not be accepted.
2. How the prizes will be awarded:
The winners’ names will be drawn from all eligible contest entry forms submitted.
3. Detailed description of the prizes:
The prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exchanged for cash.
- First prize (1 to be awarded):
An edible garden design, a $1000 value, offered by Croque Paysage.
Value of the first prize: $1000
- Second prize (20 to be awarded):
A $100 gift certificate valid for certified organic, edible annual and perennial plants produced by Croque Paysage.
Value of each second prize: $100
- Third prize (50 to be awarded):
A class offered by Croque Paysage.
Value of each third prize: $40
Total value of all prizes: $5000
4. Location, date and time of the draw for the winning entries:
The winners will be chosen on July 4, 2018 at 1 p.m. at the Montréal Botanical Garden, 4101 Sherbrooke Est, Montréal, Quebec, H1X 2B2.
5. Notification of winners:
Montréal Space for Life will notify the winners by telephone and e-mail. The winners’ names will be posted on the Montréal Space for Life website.
6. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the contest:
All salaried or contract employees of Montréal Space for Life and anyone living at the same address as these individuals.
7. A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the la Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux so that it may be resolved. A dispute as to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of intervention in an attempt to settle the matter.
The contest organizers (Montréal Space for Life) are not responsible for unreceived, illegible or incomplete entry forms. The winners release Montréal Space for Life from all liability for any damage or prejudice caused by the awarding or use of their prizes.
8. By entering the contest, the winners authorize, where necessary, the organizers to use their names, voices, addresses, statements regarding the prizes and/or photographs, without any compensation, for advertising relating to the contest. Entrants are those individuals whose names and identifying information appear on an entry form.
9. This contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial legislation and municipal by-laws.
10. By entering this contest, entrants accept these rules and agree to respect them.
11. The information requested is required to enter this contest, and will not be used for any other purpose. It will be retained by the Ville de Montréal until the draw and will be accessible only to the individuals responsible for administering this contest. This information will be handled in accordance with the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.