The “Night in the Garden” contest is being organized by the Montréal Space for Life and held from May 22 to July 27, 2018.
1. To be eligible to enter this contest, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- be a resident of the province of Quebec
Publish a photo or a short video on Facebook or Instagram on the theme “Nature dwells within me because…” along with a short story and the hashtag HumanNature. Photos and videos published after July 27, 2018, 11:59 p.m. will not be accepted.
2. How the prizes will be awarded:
The winners’ names will be drawn from all eligible contest entry forms submitted.
3. Detailed description of the prizes:
10 prizes, each consisting of:
- Two passes for the Botanical Garden to attend the conference ($32)
- Two spots for A Night in the Garden, held at the Botanical Garden ($100)
Value for each prize: $132
Total value of the prizes: $1320
The prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exchanged for cash.
4. Location, date and time of the draw for the winning entries:
The winners will be chosen at 1 p.m., on the following dates, at the Montréal Botanical Garden, 4101, Sherbrooke Est, Montréal, Quebec, H1X 2B2. One prize will be awarded at each draw:
- May 28
- June 4
- June 11
- June 18
- June 26
- July 3
- July 9
- July 16
- July 23
- July 30
5. Notification of winners:
The Montréal Space for Life will notify the winners via Instagram or Facebook. The winners’ names will be posted on the Montréal Space for Life website.
6. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the contest:
All salaried or contract employees of the Montréal Space for Life and all persons living at the same address as these individuals.
7. A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the la Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux so that it may be resolved. A dispute as to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of intervention in an attempt to settle the matter.
The contest organizers (Montréal Space for Life) are not responsible for unreceived, illegible or incomplete entry forms. The winners release the Montréal Space for Life from all liability for any damage or prejudice caused by the awarding or use of their prizes.
8. By entering the contest, the winners authorize, where necessary, the organizers to use their names, voices, addresses, statements regarding the prizes and/or photographs, without any compensation, for advertising relating to the contest. Entrants are those individuals whose names and identifying information appear on an entry form.
9. This contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial legislation and municipal by-laws.
10. By entering this contest, entrants accept these rules and agree to respect them.
11. The information requested is required to enter this contest, and will not be used for any other purpose. It will be retained by the Ville de Montréal until the draw and will be accessible only to the individuals responsible for administering this contest. This information will be handled in accordance with the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.