Biodôme terms and conditions
Biodôme camper registration
All activities take place in French.
To contact the Biodôme day camp, call: 514 868-3087 or email us at email@example.com.
Documents needed for registration:
- Completed registration form (in French).
- Recent picture of your child.
- Photocopy of your child’s Accès-Montréal card (if applicable). This card must be obtained prior to the registration date. For points of sale, consult the City of Montreal web site.
- $60.00 registration fee (paid by cash or cheque*).
- Postdated cheque* dated May 1, 2015 for final payment.
* The cheques must be made to the order of the “Société des amis du Biodôme de Montréal (SABM).”
Before- and after-camp care
Daycare is available from 7:30 to 9 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at a cost of $80 per two-week camp.
The Biodôme day camp is a “zero-waste” camp.
Touchatouts / Animologues:
Branchés des bois / Biotopes:
* $50 rebate for the Friends of the Montreal Biodôme. $20 rebate for Accès-Montréal cardholders. These two discounts cannot be combined.