Biodôme Camper registration
Registration for the 2013 summer camp is now open. Many sessions still have spaces available for additional participants. To register your child, please communicate with the camp coordinator at 514 868-3087.
Due to the opening of the new Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium, we are obliged to put some of our education and outreach activities on hold so please note that our astronomy day camps will not be available in 2013.
All activities take place in French.
To contact the Biodôme day camp, call: 514 868-3087 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents needed for registration:
- Completed registration form.
- Recent picture of your child.
- Photocopy of your child’s Accès-Montréal card (if applicable). This card must be obtained prior to the registration date. For points of sale, consult the City of Montreal web site.
- $60.00 registration fee (paid by cash or cheque*).
- Postdated cheque* dated May 1, 2013 for final payment.
* The cheques must be made to the order of the “Société des amis du Biodôme de Montréal (SABM).”
Before- and after-camp care
Daycare is available from 7:30 to 9 a.m. and 4:30 to 6 p.m. at a cost of $ 80 per two-week camp.
Touchatouts / Animologues:
Branchés des bois / Biotopes:
* $50 rebate for the Friends of the Montreal Biodôme. $20 rebate for Accès-Montréal cardholders. These two discounts cannot be combined.