Global menu

Frequently asked questions

What should I do if I want to apply from abroad for a horticultural internship?

  • Jardin botanique

The candidate should have a strong interest in the activities and collections of the greenhouses or gardens and must study or work at a recognized institution that specializes in horticulture, botany or landscaping (educational institution, specialized business or public garden). The candidate must also be sponsored by an international exchange organization. Finally, he must have insurance coverage. Please note that interns are not paid and that there is no compensation for lodging or living expenses. As we receive many internship applications, a minimum of six weeks is needed to review applications.

Add this

Share this page