Global menu

Frequently asked questions

What should I do if I want to apply for an internship from abroad?

  • Jardin botanique

Unfortunately, it is very difficult for us to host foreign students. The internship must also be part of an academic program at a university or supported by a scientific organization. Please note that interns are not paid and there is no compensation for lodging or living expenses. As we receive many internship applications, a minimum of six weeks is needed to review applications. Only a few interns receive a positive response each year.

If you are interested in research, we invite you to visit the Institut de Recherche en Biologie Végétale (IRBV) Web site. The IRBV is the Jardin botanique’s partner for research program. As each professor/researcher is responsible for his or her own interns/employees, you should contact the IRBV researchers with research programs that are compatible with your interests.

Add this

Share this page