- Special rates apply for groups of 15 persons and more ages 5 and over.
- One person is admitted free of charge for each group of 21 paying persons (21st person gets in free). Guides and bus drivers of tourist groups are admitted free of charge.
- Groups of 10 or more disabled persons are eligible for the group rate. One companion per disabled person (physical or intellectual handicaps) is admitted free of charge.
- Children ages 5 and under get in free to the Biodôme, Jardin botanique, Insectarium and Planétarium Rio Tinto Alcan. However, a $3 fee per child applies when reserving for a show, activity or service.
- Admission is in Canadian dollars, all taxes included. Payment can be made in cash, by company cheque, by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or by INTERAC debit card. Cheques must be made out to “Ville de Montréal” unless otherwise indicated when you make your reservation. No deposit required.
Montréal Space for Life is pleased to accept vouchers issued by tour operators or travel agencies for free independent travelers (FIT). No reservations are necessary. Credit must be pre-approved by our staff and terms of payment determined. We can also issue personalized vouchers. For more details, please contact our Reservations Department.