Blooms of the week
Week of March 5, 2018
Week of June 18, 2018Week of June 11, 2018Week of June 4, 2018Week of May 28, 2018Week of May 21, 2018Week of May 14, 2018Week of May 7, 2018Week of April 30, 2018Week of April 23, 2018Week of April 16, 2018Week of April 9, 2018Week of April 2, 2018Week of March 26, 2018Week of March 19, 2018Week of March 12, 2018Week of March 5, 2018
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium.
- Flowers: giant white bird of paradise, red ginger, heliconias and more.
- A favorite : torch-ginger and starburst bush.
- Flowers: Bromeliads, orchids, lollypop plant, nun's orchid, Costa Rican skullcap and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: cacao tree, citrus fruits, banana tree, starfruit tree, papaya, coffee tree, strawberry guava and jackfruit tree.
- Flowers: Meyer lemon, banana tree, macadamian nut tree and soursop tree.
- A favorite: long leaves of young coconut palm and banana trees.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- A favorite: orchid Citrochilum macranthum.
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Fascinating staghorn ferns.
- Tree ferns from Australia, Hawaii, Asia and Caribbean all reunited under the same roof.
- All shades of green with a touch of pinkinsh and bluish.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: magic flower, basket plant, begonias, tree gloxinia, medinilla, goldfish plant and more.
- A favorite : gloxinia.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Fruits: prickly pear.
- Flowers: gasteria, aloe and crown of thorns.
- A favorite : big bluish agave plant.
- Strange living stones and other plants from South Africa.
- Hechtia aund spurges in bloom.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Camellia in bloom.
- Full of flowers for butterflies!