Blooms of the week
Week of December 10, 2018
Week of December 10, 2018Week of December 3, 2018Week of November 26, 2018Week of November 19, 2018Week of November 12, 2018Week of November 5, 2018Week of October 29, 2018Week of October 22, 2018Week of October 15, 2018Week of October 8, 2018Week of October 1, 2018Week of September 24, 2018Week of September 17, 2018Week of September 10, 2018Week of September 3, 2018Week of August 27, 2018
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, blue ginger, pendent heliconia, torch-ginger, and more.
- Flowers: Bromeliads, orchids, lollypop plant, Costa Rican skullcap, Amazon lily, spider lily and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, akee, banana tree, jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, starfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, soursop tree, miracle-fruit, tamarind tree, and more.
- Flowers: cacao tree, starfruit tree, mango tree, rose-apple tree, papaya, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, canterbury bells, tree gloxinia, magic flower, medinilla, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: crown of thorns, jade plant, Aloes cryptopoda, and more.
- Fruits: Barbados gooseberry, pricklypear and cudjoewood.
- Old man of Mexico and his “wool” coat
- Flowers: Ceropegia, Rhipsalis, Echeveria gibbiflora, bear's paw, and more.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).