Blooms of the week
Week of March 18, 2019
Week of July 15, 2019Week of July 8, 2019Week of July 1, 2019Week of June 24, 2019Week of June 17, 2019Week of June 10, 2019Week of June 3, 2019Week of May 27, 2019Week of May 20, 2019Week of May 13, 2019Week of May 6, 2019Week of April 29, 2019Week of April 22, 2019Week of April 15, 2019Week of April 8, 2019Week of April 1, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: red ginger, pineapple ginger, Venezuela sun-pitcher plant, giant white bird of paradise, stromanthe and more.
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, Costa Rican skullcap, spider lily, lollipop plant and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: akee, banana tree, jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, starfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, rose-apple tree, pineapple, soursop tree and tamarind tree.
- Flowers: rose-apple tree, mango tree, tangelo, soursop tree, pineapple guava, angel-wing jasmine, and macadamia nut tree.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- A favorite: pink leaves of largeleaf maidenhair.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, Brazilian edelweiss, Canterbury bells and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- In bloom: aloe, gasteria, haworthia, trichodiadema, crown of thorns, hechtia, Opuntia dejecta, Crassula socialis, and more.
- Climbing onion from the asparagus family.
- Rhipsalis in bloom.
- New section with living stones and other unusual plants from South Africa.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Camellia in bloom (beginning).
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : amaryllis, clivia, bottle-brush, native frangipani (Hymenosporum flavum), star jasmine, star cluster,New Guinea trumpet vine and many more colorful flowers.