Blooms of the week
Week of April 8, 2019
Week of July 8, 2019Week of July 1, 2019Week of June 24, 2019Week of June 17, 2019Week of June 10, 2019Week of June 3, 2019Week of May 27, 2019Week of May 20, 2019Week of May 13, 2019Week of May 6, 2019Week of April 29, 2019Week of April 22, 2019Week of April 15, 2019Week of April 8, 2019Week of April 1, 2019Week of March 25, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: aloe, Amazon lily, false iris, giant white bird of paradise, lobster claw, pendent heliconia, pineapple ginger, red ginger, stromanthe, twelve Apostles, and more.
- Fruit: screw pine
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, Costa Rican skullcap, lollipop plant, Mysore clock vine, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, mandarin orange tree, starfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, pineapple, rose-apple tree, soursop tree and tamarind tree.
- Flowers: cacao tree, Meyer lemon, rose-apple tree, mango tree, pineapple guava, and macadamia nut tree.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- A favorite: pink leaves of largeleaf maidenhair.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, chandelier plant, Canterbury bells, codonanthe, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, Sinningia lineata, and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: aloe, gasteria, bottle cactus, trichodiadema, crown of thorns, opuntias, Crassula socialis, drimiopsis, and more.
- Fruits: cudjoewood
- Flowers: climbing onion, Rhipsalis, aporophyllum, fleshy-stalk pelargonium, and more.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Flowers: Japanese camellia, Chinese wisteria (beginning), Banksian rose (beginning).
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : agapanthus, clivia, native frangipani (Hymenosporum flavum), pinewheel flower, shrub verbena, star cluster, vireya rhododendron, tulips, and many more colorful flowers.