Blooms of the week
Week of April 29, 2019
Week of July 15, 2019Week of July 8, 2019Week of July 1, 2019Week of June 24, 2019Week of June 17, 2019Week of June 10, 2019Week of June 3, 2019Week of May 27, 2019Week of May 20, 2019Week of May 13, 2019Week of May 6, 2019Week of April 29, 2019Week of April 22, 2019Week of April 15, 2019Week of April 8, 2019Week of April 1, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: aloe, giant white bird of paradise, pendent heliconia, pineapple ginger, red ginger, stromanthe, torch-ginger, and more.
- Fruit: screw pine
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, some orchids, Costa Rican skullcap, firecracker flower, lollipop plant, Mysore clock vine, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Tropical plants with giant leaves.
- Fruits: jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, mandarin orange tree, Meyer lemon, limeberry tree, naranjilla, papaya, pineapple, rose-apple tree, soursop tree, tamarind tree and tangelo.
- Flowers: cacao tree, Meyer lemon, mango tree and pineapple guava.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Spectacular frond of Angiopteris
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, chandelier plant, Canterbury bells, codonanthe, goldfish plant, passion flower, tree gloxinia, Sinningia lineata, and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: aloe, crown of thorns, opuntias, drimiopsis, Ruschia, and more.
- Fruits: cudjoewood
- Flowers: climbing onion, Echinocereus, rat tail cactus, parodia, and more.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Flowers: Japanese camellia (end), Chinese wisteria and Banksian rose.
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : agapanthus, powderpuff tree, Brazilian plume, hortensia, pinwheel flower, orangeglow vine, shrub verbena, star cluster, vireya rhododendron, hyacinths, and many more colorful flowers.
Witch-hazels (end of bloom)
Spring-flowering bulbs (snowdrops, winter aconite, crocuses, and more)