Catching a lift at the heart of the Botanical Garden
Walking tires you out, but you’d still like to admire the Botanical Garden’s magnificent landscapes? Nothing easier: until September 5, take advantage of our free* electric transport service for a ride between the Frédéric Back Tree Pavilion and the entrance to the Rose Garden. Enough to treat yourself to all the colors of nature!
Schedule until September 5 inclusively
- Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Entrance to the Frédéric Back Tree Pavilion
- Entrance to the Rose Garden near the statue of the lion
*IMPORTANT: Please note that we make people with reduced mobility a priority. It is possible to welcome on board a passenger in a non-motorized wheelchair, but space being limited, we cannot accept strollers or power-assisted wheelchairs.
Climb aboard our shuttle – it’s free!
Why waste your energy getting from pavilion to pavilion. Conserve your strength to take full advantage of your visit. Catch our continuous shuttle service and cover the 2 km that separate the Biodôme / Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium from the Insectarium in just 10 minutes. Our bus can welcome at least two people with reduced mobility and about 50 passengers. So why do without?
Schedule until September 4 inclusively
- Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (last departure at 4:30 p.m.*)
- Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (last departure at 5:30 p.m.*)
*IMPORTANT: Please note that there is no service between 12:30 and 1:00 p.m. and that the last departures are all from the Biodôme.
- Biodôme: the stop is located in front of the Biodôme, on your right in the direction of the Metro.
- Insectarium: the stop is located at the entrance to the Insectarium.