Here’s some useful information to help you plan your visit.
How much time should you plan for your visit?
- Biodôme: 1 hour
- Insectarium: 1 hour
- Jardin botanique: 1.5 hours (ideally 3 hours)
- Planétarium Rio tinto Alcan: 1.5 to 2 hours (Depends on the show schedules).
- Montréal Tower at Olympic Park: 30 to 45 minutes (closed for annual maintenance during the winter)
How long should you plan for packages?
If you choose a package, you should plan for at least:
- 2 sites “À la carte” package (Biodôme, Jardin botanique, Insectarium, Planétarium Rio tinto Alcan): minimum 3 hours
- Space for Life package (Biodôme, Jardin botanique et Insectarium, Planétarium Rio tinto Alcan): minimum 5 hours
- Biodôme / Montreal Tower package: 1.5 hours
- Jardin botanique – Insectarium / Montreal Tower package: 3 hours
- Planétarium Rio tinto Alcan / Montreal Tower package: 2.5 hours
The Insectarium and Jardin botanique are located on the same site (one ticket = admission to both). Be sure to plan enough time to get the most out of your visit to these two large institutions.
The trip from the Insectarium to the Biodôme or the Planétarium Rio tinto Alcan will take you five minutes by car or 15 minutes on foot.