Here’s some useful information to help you plan your visit.
How much time should you plan for your visit?
- Biodôme: 1 hour
- Insectarium: 1 hour
- Botanical Garden: 1.5 hours (ideally 3 hours)
- Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium: 1.5 to 2 hours (Depends on the show schedules).
- Montréal Tower at Olympic Park: 30 to 45 minutes (closed for annual maintenance during the winter)
How long should you plan for packages?
If you choose a package, you should plan for at least:
- 2 sites “À la carte” package (Biodôme, Jardin botanique, Insectarium, Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium): minimum 3 hours
- Space for Life package (Biodôme, Jardin botanique et Insectarium, Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium): minimum 5 hours
- Biodôme / Montreal Tower package: 1.5 hours
- Botanical Garden – Insectarium / Montreal Tower package: 3 hours
- Rio tinto Alcan Planetarium / Montreal Tower package: 2.5 hours
The Insectarium and Botanical Garden are located on the same site (one ticket = admission to both). Be sure to plan enough time to get the most out of your visit to these two large institutions.
The trip from the Insectarium to the Biodôme or the Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium will take you five minutes by car or 15 minutes on foot.