- A discount of 50% on the hourly rate is offered to non-profit organizations.
- All rental contracts end at midnight. For any event that runs into the night, either unscheduled or approved by Montréal Space for Life, a rate of one and a half (1½) times the basic hourly rate applies after midnight.
- Fees for human resources, parking and various services may apply, based on the spaces rented and the activities held. For the exact costs of a rental on the site, the Space for Life rental agent should be contacted.
Please note that the rental periods vary according to the availability of the different spaces during the year.
- The rental period must take into account opening hours and any exhibitions in progress.
- Events can be scheduled only after the sites close, since these spaces are visited by the public.
- The client must furnish all necessary material for the event.
- The client is responsible for choosing the caterer and obtaining the alcohol permit (when required). Liability insurance is required.
Confirmation and payment
- All rentals are confirmed when the contract is signed, upon payment of a $250 non-refundable deposit.
- The balance must be paid 10 days prior to the event, at the latest.
The rental rate includes the presence of a supervisor as well as all applicable taxes. Parking fees are extra. There is the option of offering a guided tour to all your guests.
Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium
Phone: 514 872-1446