- Special rates apply for groups of 15 persons and more ages 5 and over.
- The bus driver, one teacher per class, as well as each 21st paying person are admitted free of charge.
- Groups of 10 or more disabled persons are eligible for the group rate. One companion per disabled person (physical or intellectual handicaps) is admitted free of charge.
- Children ages 5 and under get in free to the Biodôme, Jardin botanique and Insectarium. However, a $3 fee per child applies when reserving for a show, activity or service.
- Admission is in Canadian dollars, all taxes included. Payment can be made in cash, by school cheque, by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or by INTERAC debit card. Cheques must be made out to “Ville de Montréal” unless otherwise indicated when you make your reservation. No deposit required.
Information and reservations
To optimize your visit and spread out groups throughout the day, reservations are strongly recommended. However, they are required for groups who want to take a guided tour, participate in a school activity, attend a show or reserve a space in one of our dining areas.
Toll-free: 1 855 518-4506
Fax: 514 872-5476