At Space for Life, our approach to sustainable development informs all our decisions and actions, encouraging us to consider the inextricable connections between society, ethics, the economy and the environment.
With this goal in mind, we are committed to integrating sustainable development principles in all our activities. This includes our charter of commitment and 11 areas of focus:
- Natural and cultural heritage;
- Environmentally responsible practices;
- Waste management;
- Natural resource management;
- Sustainable transportation;
- Information, awareness and education;
- Governance and the workplace;
- Economic activity;
- Social engagement.