People needing an animal to help them with their disability can visit the Espace pour la vie institutions and enjoy all available activities.
At the Biodôme, however, dogs are not allowed in the Laurentian Maple Forest and Tropical Forest ecosystems, to avoid contact with the animals who live there.
Every service animal recognized by one of these accredited organizations is welcome:
- Canadian Association of Guide & Assistance Dog Schools (CAGADS),
- International Guide Dog Federation (IGDF),
- Assistance Dogs International (ADI).
Please note that the following documents are required and must be presented before access to the installations is permitted:
- Official accreditation document (identity card, official letter, etc.);
- Dog’s valid vaccination certificate (vaccines: rabies, kennel cough [Bordetella], distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospirosis).