The “A Summer at Montréal Space for Life” contest is being organized by Montréal Space for Life and will be held from July 1 to August 30, 2015.
- To be eligible to enter this contest, you must:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a resident of the province of Quebec.
To enter, complete the entry form on the Space for Life website by 11:59 p.m. on August 30.
One entry per person, per day. Entries submitted to the website after 11:59 p.m. on August 30 will not be accepted.
- How the prize will be awarded:
The winner’s name will be drawn at random from all eligible contest entry forms submitted.
- Detailed description of the prize:
A $500 gift basket with items from our gift shops, including a family membership in the friends organization at the institution of the winner’s choice (Biodôme, Botanical Garden, Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium, Insectarium).
The prize must be accepted as described and may not be exchanged for cash.
Conditions applying to Space for Life friends organization family memberships:
- A “family” consists of 2 adults and up to 3 children between the ages of 5 and 17;
- The prize must be used within 12 months of the date on which it is issued.
Total value of prizes: $500
- Location, date and time of the draw for the winning entry:
The winner will be chosen at 1 p.m. on September 3, 2015 at the Montréal Botanical Garden, 4101 Sherbrooke Est, Montréal, Quebec, H1X 2B2.
- Notification of winner:
Montréal Space for Life will notify the winner by e-mail. The winner’s name will be posted on the Montréal Space for Life website.
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter the contest:
All salaried or contract employees of Montréal Space for Life and all persons living at the same address as these individuals.
- A dispute as to the organization or conduct of this promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux so that it may be resolved. A dispute as to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of intervening in an attempt to settle the matter.
The contest organizers (Montréal Space for Life) are not responsible for unreceived, illegible or incomplete entry forms. The winners release the contest organizers from all liability for any damage or prejudice caused by the awarding or use of their prizes.
- By entering the contest, the winner authorizes, where necessary, the organizers to use his or her name, voice, place of residence, statement regarding the prize and/or photograph, without any compensation, for advertising relating to the contest. Entrants are those individuals whose names and identifying information appear on an entry form.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial legislation and municipal by-laws.
- By entering this contest, entrants accept these rules and agree to respect them.
- The information requested is required to enter this contest, and will not be used for any other purpose. It will be retained by the Ville de Montréal until the draw and will be accessible only to the contest organizers. This information will be handled in accordance with the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.