Our team is currently working on preparations for the 2024 summer season.
Camp fees - 2023
2 weeks - Biodôme
Touchatouts, Animologues and Branchés des bois
- 447 $: Regular
- 427 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 397 $: Friends’ organization discount/Espace pour la vie Passport*
2 weeks - Jardin botanique
Génies de Nature PLUS, Pouces-verts and Scientifiques tout-terrain
- 421 $: Regular
- 401 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 371 $: Friends’ organization discount/Espace pour la vie Passport*
1 week - Jardin botanique
Artis-Naturas and Géorocs
- 253 $: Regular
- 238 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 223 $: Friends’ organization discount/Espace pour la vie Passport*
* 1 child: the adult or family subscription as well as the Espace pour la vie SOLO or MULTI Passport offer a discount when registering a child.
2 children or more: the family subscription as well as the Espace pour la vie MULTI Passport offer a discount when registering two children or more.
Please note that your Friends’ organization membership card or your Espace pour la vie Passport must be valid on the day of registration.
To subscribe: amisdubiodome.ca, amisjardin.com, amisinsectarium.org, sapm.qc.ca, espacepourlavie.ca/en/passport.
The different discounts cannot be combined.
Please note that the summer day camps of 2023 are full.
Registration will be done in two phases
- Early registration: For children who were registered in one of the Espace pour la vie camps in 2022, parents of these children will receive all relevant early registration information by e-mail in February 2023. Please note that this message will be sent to the e-mail address associated with your Amilia account. If you haven’t received this e-mail around mid-February, please check your trash and junk folders first before contacting us. In the interest of fairness, preregistrations will be limited to one stay per child.
- Registration: For the general public, starting March 11, 2023 at 9 a.m.
Our online registration platform only accepts payment by credit card (Visa and MasterCard). At the time of registration, you have to pay either the entire registration fee, or a first payment equal to 50% of the full amount. In the latter case, the second instalment will be charged automatically to your account on Friday, June 10, 2022. For other means of payment, please notify us in advance.
Day camp activities are two weeks long, with the exception of Artis-Naturas and Géorocs, which are one week long. Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Before- and after-camp care
Before- and after-camp care is available from 8 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 5 p.m.
For the 2-week camps:
- $86 for both mornings and afternoons
- $64 for mornings or afternoons
For the 1-week camp:
- $43 for both mornings and afternoons
- $32 for mornings or afternoons
Note: The time slots of the daycare service could be extended by the Public Health Department, depending on the evolution of health measures.
- We do not offer a meal service. Campers must bring their own lunch.
- If your child has special needs, please read the Guide for Integrating Children with Special Needs and contact us before registration.
- A child cannot be registered twice for the same camp on different dates (e.g.: Les Animologues from June 26 to July 7 and Animologues from July 10 to 21).
Montréal Space for Life Day Camps
4101, rue Sherbrooke Est
Montréal (Québec) H1X 2B2
Phone: 514 872-0956
Fax: 514 872-3765
Email: [email protected]
In collaboration with