Starting May 1, with the beginning of the high season this year, the Jardin botanique site will be accessible to the public from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, when the ticket counters are open.
How can you get an Early Bird card?
Early Bird cards will be on sale at the Jardin botanique ticket counters starting May 1, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Proof of Montréal residence
- $8 (payable with cash, Visa, MasterCard or debit card) *
* The price covers only the cost of producing the card.
Once you have paid for your card, go to the Reception Centre to have your picture taken and the card printed.
Your personalized chip card will be valid for one year from its date of issue, and in future will be required to enter the site between 6 and 9 a.m.
The Early Bird card may be used to enter through the turnstiles located at:
- 4500 boul. Rosemont (north Garden entrance)
- 4101 Sherbrooke Est (east main entrance, near the ticket counter)
The new card has been introduced to maintain Montrealers’ access to the Jardin botanique, in keeping with its rules on access outside operating hours.