Blooms of the week
Week of March 11, 2019
Week of October 14, 2019Week of October 7, 2019Week of September 30, 2019Week of September 23, 2019Week of September 16, 2019Week of September 9, 2019Week of September 2, 2019Week of August 26, 2019Week of August 19, 2019Week of August 12, 2019Week of August 5, 2019Week of July 29, 2019Week of July 22, 2019Week of July 15, 2019Week of July 8, 2019Week of July 1, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: Red ginger, Pineapple ginger, Venezuela sun-pitcher plant, Giant white bird of paradise, Stromanthe and more.
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, Costa Rican skullcap and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: akee, banana tree, jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, starfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, pineapple, soursop tree and tamarind tree.
- Flowers: rose-apple tree, mango tree, tangelo tree and macadamian nut tree
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- A favorite: pink leaves of largeleaf maidenhair
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonia and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- A favorite: delicate perfume of Begonia integerrima in a hanging basket
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- In bloom: aloe, gasteria, haworthia, trichodiadema.
- Climbing onion from the asparagus family.
- Rhipsalis in bloom.
- New section with living stones and other unusual plants from South Africa.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Camellia flower buds start to open...
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : clivia, bottle-brush, Native frangipani (Hymenosporum flavum), amaryllis, star jasmine and many more colorful flowers.