Blooms of the week
Week of March 25, 2019
Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019Week of November 4, 2019Week of October 28, 2019Week of October 21, 2019Week of October 14, 2019Week of October 7, 2019Week of September 30, 2019Week of September 23, 2019Week of September 16, 2019Week of September 9, 2019Week of September 2, 2019Week of August 26, 2019Week of August 19, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: Amazon lily, giant white bird of paradise, pineapple ginger, red ginger, Venezuela sun-pitcher plant, stromanthe and more.
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, Costa Rican skullcap, spider lily, lollipop plant, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: akee, jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, starfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, rose-apple tree, pineapple, soursop tree and tamarind tree.
- Flowers: rose-apple tree, mango tree, tangelo, pineapple guava, angel-wing jasmine, and macadamia nut tree.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- A favorite: pink leaves of largeleaf maidenhair.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, chandelier plant, Canterbury bells, tree gloxinia, and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- In bloom: aloe, gasteria, trichodiadema, crown of thorns, hechtia, Opuntia dejecta, Crassula socialis, and more.
- In bloom: climbing onion, Rhipsalis, Crassula socialis, many cacti, and more.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Japanese camellia in bloom.
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : amaryllis, clivia, bottle-brush, native frangipani (Hymenosporum flavum), star jasmine, star cluster, New Guinea trumpet vine and many more colorful flowers.