Blooms of the week
Week of April 8, 2019
Week of October 14, 2019Week of October 7, 2019Week of September 30, 2019Week of September 23, 2019Week of September 16, 2019Week of September 9, 2019Week of September 2, 2019Week of August 26, 2019Week of August 19, 2019Week of August 12, 2019Week of August 5, 2019Week of July 29, 2019Week of July 22, 2019Week of July 15, 2019Week of July 8, 2019Week of July 1, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: aloe, Amazon lily, false iris, giant white bird of paradise, lobster claw, pendent heliconia, pineapple ginger, red ginger, stromanthe, twelve Apostles, and more.
- Fruit: screw pine
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, Costa Rican skullcap, lollipop plant, Mysore clock vine, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, mandarin orange tree, starfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, pineapple, rose-apple tree, soursop tree and tamarind tree.
- Flowers: cacao tree, Meyer lemon, rose-apple tree, mango tree, pineapple guava, and macadamia nut tree.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- A favorite: pink leaves of largeleaf maidenhair.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, chandelier plant, Canterbury bells, codonanthe, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, Sinningia lineata, and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: aloe, gasteria, bottle cactus, trichodiadema, crown of thorns, opuntias, Crassula socialis, drimiopsis, and more.
- Fruits: cudjoewood
- Flowers: climbing onion, Rhipsalis, aporophyllum, fleshy-stalk pelargonium, and more.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Flowers: Japanese camellia, Chinese wisteria (beginning), Banksian rose (beginning).
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : agapanthus, clivia, native frangipani (Hymenosporum flavum), pinewheel flower, shrub verbena, star cluster, vireya rhododendron, tulips, and many more colorful flowers.