Blooms of the week
Week of April 15, 2019
Week of December 9, 2019Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019Week of November 4, 2019Week of October 28, 2019Week of October 21, 2019Week of October 14, 2019Week of October 7, 2019Week of September 30, 2019Week of September 23, 2019Week of September 16, 2019Week of September 9, 2019Week of September 2, 2019Week of August 26, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: aloe, Amazon lily, false iris, giant white bird of paradise, lobster claw, pendent heliconia, pineapple ginger, red ginger, stromanthe, and more.
- Fruit: screw pine
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, Costa Rican skullcap, lollipop plant and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Tropical plants with giant leaves.
- Fruits: jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, mandarin orange tree, starfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, pineapple, rose-apple tree, soursop tree and tamarind tree.
- Flowers: cacao tree, Meyer lemon, mango tree and pineapple guava.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- A favorite: pink leaves of largeleaf maidenhair.
- Spectacular frond of Angiopteris
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, chandelier plant, Canterbury bells, codonanthe, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, Sinningia lineata, and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: aloe, gasteria, bottle cactus, trichodiadema, crown of thorns, opuntias, Crassula socialis, drimiopsis, and more.
- Fruits: cudjoewood
- Flowers: climbing onion, Echinocereus, Rhipsalis and more.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Flowers: Japanese camellia, Chinese wisteria and Banksian rose.
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : agapanthus, clivia, native frangipani (Hymenosporum flavum), pinewheel flower, shrub verbena, star cluster, vireya rhododendron, tulips, and many more colorful flowers.