Blooms of the week
Week of April 22, 2019
Week of December 9, 2019Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019Week of November 4, 2019Week of October 28, 2019Week of October 21, 2019Week of October 14, 2019Week of October 7, 2019Week of September 30, 2019Week of September 23, 2019Week of September 16, 2019Week of September 9, 2019Week of September 2, 2019Week of August 26, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium).
- Flowers: aloe, Amazon lily, giant white bird of paradise, lobster claw, pendent heliconia, pineapple ginger, red ginger, stromanthe, and more.
- Fruit: screw pine
- Flowers: many colorful Bromeliads, some orchids, Costa Rican skullcap, firecracker flower, lollipop plant, Mysore clock vine, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Tropical plants with giant leaves.
- Fruits: jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, mandarin orange tree, Meyer lemon, limeberry tree, naranjilla, papaya, pineapple, rose-apple tree, soursop tree and tamarind tree.
- Flowers: cacao tree, Meyer lemon, mango tree and pineapple guava.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Many aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Spectacular frond of Angiopteris
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, chandelier plant, Canterbury bells, codonanthe, goldfish plant, passion flower, tree gloxinia, Sinningia lineata, and more.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: aloe, crown of thorns, opuntias, drimiopsis, Ruschia, and more.
- Fruits: cudjoewood
- Flowers: climbing onion, Echinocereus, rat tail cactus, parodia, and more.
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots).
- Flowers: Japanese camellia, Chinese wisteria and Banksian rose.
- Butterflies Go Free.
- Favorites : agapanthus, powderpuff tree, Brazilian plume, hortensia, pinwheel flower, orangeglow vine, shrub verbena, star cluster, vireya rhododendron, tulips, and many more colorful flowers.