Blooms of the week
Week of November 14, 2022
Week of October 2, 2023Week of September 25, 2023Week of September 18, 2023Week of September 11, 2023Week of September 4, 2023Week of August 28, 2023Week of August 21, 2023Week of August 14, 2023Week of August 7, 2023Week of July 31, 2023Week of July 24, 2023Week of July 17, 2023Week of July 10, 2023Week of July 3, 2023Week of June 26, 2023Week of June 19, 2023
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium.
- Flowers: red ginger, pendent heliconia, blue ginger, bird of paradise and more.
- Fruits: screw pine
- Flowers: some bromeliads and orchids, lollypop plant, white bat flower, spider lily, golden brush, Queen Emma lily and more.
- Colourful leaves carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: banana tree, papaya, citrus, coconut palm, lemon drop mangosteen, naranjilla, starfruit tree, akee, jackfruit tree and more.
- Flowers: soursop tree, cacao tree, naranjilla and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids.
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: begonias, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, medinilla, passion flower, rhytidophyllum, chirita and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, pachypodium, carrion flower, aloe, groundsel and more.
- Fruits: woolly-joint prickly pear, Barbados gooseberry
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: various succulents (in a pot), wickerware cactus, bougainvillea and more.
- Fruits: wickerware cactus
- Peeling bark of the fragrant bursera
- Beautiful penjings
- Flowers: leopard plant