Blooms of the week
Week of November 14, 2022
Week of January 30, 2023Week of January 23, 2023Week of January 16, 2023Week of January 9, 2023Week of January 2, 2023Week of December 26, 2022Week of December 19, 2022Week of December 12, 2022Week of December 5, 2022Week of November 28, 2022Week of November 21, 2022Week of November 14, 2022Week of November 7, 2022Week of October 31, 2022Week of October 24, 2022Week of October 17, 2022
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium.
- Flowers: red ginger, pendent heliconia, blue ginger, bird of paradise and more.
- Fruits: screw pine
- Flowers: some bromeliads and orchids, lollypop plant, white bat flower, spider lily, golden brush, Queen Emma lily and more.
- Colourful leaves carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: banana tree, papaya, citrus, coconut palm, lemon drop mangosteen, naranjilla, starfruit tree, akee, jackfruit tree and more.
- Flowers: soursop tree, cacao tree, naranjilla and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids.
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: begonias, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, medinilla, passion flower, rhytidophyllum, chirita and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, pachypodium, carrion flower, aloe, groundsel and more.
- Fruits: woolly-joint prickly pear, Barbados gooseberry
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: various succulents (in a pot), wickerware cactus, bougainvillea and more.
- Fruits: wickerware cactus
- Peeling bark of the fragrant bursera
- Beautiful penjings
- Flowers: leopard plant