Blooms of the week
Week of November 27, 2023
Week of November 27, 2023Week of November 20, 2023Week of November 13, 2023Week of November 6, 2023Week of October 30, 2023Week of October 23, 2023Week of October 16, 2023Week of October 9, 2023Week of October 2, 2023Week of September 25, 2023Week of September 18, 2023Week of September 11, 2023Week of September 4, 2023Week of August 28, 2023Week of August 21, 2023Week of August 14, 2023
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium.
- Flowers: red ginger, pendent heliconia, blue ginger, and more.
- Fruits: screw pine and Manila palm
- Flowers: some bromeliads and orchids, lollypop plant, spider lily, Queen Emma lily, Mysore clock vine and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: banana tree, papaya, mandarin orange tree, coconut palm, lemon drop mangosteen, naranjilla, starfruit tree, limeberry tree, akee and more.
- Flowers: soursop tree, cacao tree and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids.
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Fascinating staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Beautiful maidenhair ferns.
- Plant walls.
- Blue strap fern with iridescent fronds.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: begonias, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, medinilla, rhytidophyllum, chirita and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Flowers: crown of thorns
- Fruits: woolly-joint prickly pear
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Peeling bark of the fragrant bursera
- Beautiful penjings
- Fruits: diospyros