With the warm weather approaching, come the benefits of gardening: a chance to reduce stress, clear your head, and be in the moment. Taking care of plants is also a bit like taking care of yourself. Here you will find useful information and sound advice for organizing your garden.
Planting a feel-good garden
The green pages »
My Garden Program »
- Encourage local growers by purchasing their seeds online. (In French only). »
- What to sow at what time? Consult our vegetable seeding and planting calendar. »
Bursts of inspiration
- Check out our Gardenaut Gallery and let your imagination run wild! »
- Tips and tricks for getting started in gardening »
- Cultivate heirloom plants »
- Create a Monarch Oasis (In French only) »
Some useful reading to broaden your knowledge or take action to protect biodiversity.
- Foodscaping »
- The food-lover’s garden – A vegetable garden on your balcony »
- Container gardening 101 »
- Biological control: how to attract the right insects to your garden »