Catch a lift at the heart of the Jardin botanique
Walking tires you out, but you’d still like to admire the Jardin botanique magnificent landscapes? During the summer, take advantage of our free* electric transport service for a ride. A 25-minutes stroll including 5 stops: enough to treat yourself to all the colors of nature!
Mini-train schedule (operational in summer only)
- Sunday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Departure: In front of the Biodiversity Centre
- First stop: Near the Japanese Garden
- Second stop: Frédéric Back Tree Pavilion
- Third stop: Near the Youth Gardens and the First Nations Garden
- Terminus: Between the Fruit Garden, the Food Garden and the Perennial Garden
*IMPORTANT: Please note that we make people with reduced mobility a priority. It is possible to welcome on board a passenger in a non-motorized wheelchair, but space being limited, we cannot accept strollers or power-assisted wheelchairs.