Space for Life quizzes
Live virtual animation for spring break
During spring break, our dynamic educators will meet you live on Facebook, at 3 p.m., from March 1 to 4.
Take up the challenge with family or friends (remotely) with a different trivia game every day for a chance to win a family package to visit one of the Montréal Space for Life museums!
- March 1, at 3 p.m.: Astroquiz
- March 2, at 3 p.m.: Bioquiz
- March 3, at 3 p.m.: Insectaquiz
- March 4, at 3 p.m.: Botaniquiz
This free activity is for the whole family and lasts approximately 45 minutes. Please note that the activity will be held in French only.
Play solo or with others remotely, anytime
Test your knowledge of the world of the Biodôme, the Insectarium, the Jardin botanique and the Planétarium Rio Tinto Alcan with the Montréal Space for Life quizzes. Choose from four questionnaires and take up the challenge, either alone, with family or friends simultaneously!
A few tips:
- In single player mode, it is possible to play on a single device by opening two windows: one to see the questions (host screen) and the other (participant screen) to enter your answers.
- To play remotely with friends, you will need to share the game host's screen on a virtual meeting platform like Zoom or Meet.
How to use the Kahoot online quiz platform?
7. Go to kahoot.it and enter the same game code.