The Espace pour la vie Passport is a smart way to visit its five museums: Biodôme, Biosphère, Insectarium, Jardin botanique and Planétarium Rio Tinto Alcan.
Available in digital format, this Passport is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and provides several benefits. Families, adults, students and nature lovers will all get something from it. And what a great Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day, or Father's Day gift idea.
You can also offer the Passport as a gift on a birthday, at Christmas or to celebrate Mother's or Father's Day!
With the Espace pour la vie Passport, you can:
Explore Canada’s largest natural science museum complex to your liking.
Discover the Space for Life museums, alone, with your loved one, with friends or with family.
Support institutions for the protection of biodiversity and the adoption of eco-responsible practices.
- Visit all five Espace pour la vie museums, as many times as you want (according to the daily capacity). However, tickets must be reserved online in advance.
- An annual subscription
- Discounts at museums' restaurants and gift shops.
- Reductions on the price of Space for Life day camps.
How to reap the benefits
- Buy your passport online or at our ticket offices.
(you can add your family members to it).
- Create your account.
- Book your fixed-time tickets for free once you have logged in to your account.
- Present a photo ID at our ticket offices.
- Visit our museums!
You can also get your passport from the Friends of Space for Life institutions:Friends of the Montréal Biodôme, Friends of the Montréal Botanical Garden, Friends of the Planetarium Astronomical Society et Friends of the Montréal Insectarium.
Have you some questions about the Passport?
Consult our Espace pour la vie Passport Frequently Asked Questions page to get answers to your questions.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Repeated no shows for reserved tickets may lead the City to suspend or cancel your Espace pour la vie Passport rights (see Terms and Conditions).