Our team is now working on preparations for the summer 2021 season. Despite the current situation, every effort is being made to provide programs that are fun, enriching and safe at our two day camp sites: the Jardin botanique and the Biodôme.
Building on our experience with the Jardin botanique day camp last summer, we will be closely following public health authority recommendations and rigorously applying whatever public health and safety measures are in force in the summer.
2 weeks - Biodôme
Touchatouts, Animologues and Branchés des bois
- 425 $: Regular
- 405 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 375 $: Friends’ organization discount*
2 weeks - Jardin botanique
Pouces-verts, Écoleaux and Coureur.euse.s d'insectes
- 400 $: Regular
- 380 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 350 $: Friends’ organization discount*
1 week - Jardin botanique
Génies de nature and Technos en herbe
- 240 $: Regular
- 225 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 210 $: Friends’ organization discount*
* For 1 child, the discount applies to holders of adult memberships (parent or guardian) in one of our Friends’ organizations.
For 2 or more children, the discount applies to holders of family memberships in one of our Friends’ organizations.
Please note that your Friends’ organization membership card must be valid on the day of registration.
To subscribe: amisdubiodome.ca, amisjardin.com, amisinsectarium.org, sapm.qc.ca.
The Friends’ organization and Accès Montréal cardholder discounts may not be combined.
The number of children allowed per group will be set according to the instructions issued by the Direction nationale de la santé publique (the Québec provincial public health authority).
Day camp registration will take place exclusively online.
Registration will be done in two phases:
- Early registration: For children who were registered in one of the Space for Life camps in 2020 or who had their registration cancelled because of the public health measures in force in the summer of 2020. Parents of these children will receive all relevant early registration information by e-mail around mid-February 2021. Please note that this message will be sent to the e-mail address associated with your Amilia account. If you haven’t received this e-mail by the end of February, please check your trash and junk folders first before contacting us.
- Registration: For the general public, starting March 13 at 9 a.m..
Our online registration platform only accepts payment by credit card (Visa and MasterCard). At the time of registration, you have to pay either the entire registration fee, or a first payment equal to 50% of the full amount. In the latter case, the second instalment will be charged automatically to your account on Friday, June 11, 2021. For other means of payment, please notify us in advance.
Day camp activities are two weeks long, with the exception of Génies de nature and Technos en herbe, which are one week long. Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Before- and after-camp care
Before- and after-camp care is available from 8 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 5 p.m.
For the 2-week camps:
- $80 for both mornings and afternoons
- $30 for mornings or afternoons
For the 1-week camp:
- $40 for both mornings and afternoons
- $30 for mornings or afternoons
- We do not offer a meal service. Campers must bring their own lunch.
- If your child has special needs, please contact us before registration and read the Guide for Integrating Children with Special Needs.
- Day camp staff are not authorized to administer medication.
Cancellation and refund policy
If you plan to cancel your registration, please notify us at least 7 days in advance so that another child can enjoy a spot at camp.
Any request for refund or cancellation must be notified in writing to the following address : [email protected].
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act :
Cancellation BEFORE the start of your camp stay :
No fees or penalties. We will refund in full.
Cancellation AFTER the start of your camp stay :
If your stay has started, you will have to pay the cost for the days the child has attended camp since the start of his/her stay, and a penalty equal to 10% of the rates for the remaining days. The penalty will not be charged for cancellations related to health, upon presentation of a medical certificate.
COVID-19: We will abide by the Public Health guidelines
If a group were to be closed due to a COVID-19 outbreak : refund without charge of the remaining days of the stay.
If a child has one or more symptoms of COVID-19 :
The child will have to stay at home for a 24-hour observation period until symptoms disappear before he/she can return to his/her group. Days missed due to this observation period will not be refunded.
If it is impossible for your child to return to his/her group because of a COVID-19 infection, for him/her or a family member : refund without charge for the remaining days of the stay.
Montréal Space for Life Day Camps
4101, rue Sherbrooke Est
Montréal (Québec) H1X 2B2
Phone: 514 872-0956
Fax: 514 872-3765
Email: [email protected]