The Montréal Space for Life gift shops :
the prime destination for your gift ideas!
In addition to books, plush toys and souvenir items from Montréal, the Space for Life gift shops offer you a wide selection of eco-friendly products made by Québec artists and artisans. Here are a few :
- Natural handmade soaps and body products : Savonnerie des Diligences, De baie et de sève, Savonnerie Histoire de bulles, Au Naturel, Le Briochin black soap;
- Eco-friendly items : Nany, OKO Créations, Justenbois kitchen utensils and items, Petit Rucher, Baluchon;
- Gourmet products : Forêt y goûter, Miel de mon père, Rose des champs, Les Minettes, Verger Lacroix, Chocolat boréal, Blanc par rouGe, Gourmet sauvage, Caséal fine maple products;
- Introduction to entomology with Atelier Jean Paquet, entomophagy with grasshopper and mealworm snacks from La Mexicoise and Näak cricket energy bars;
- Fashion accessories : Lachasse tube scarfs, Lolikö, Tête à chapeaux;
- Jewelry from Québec jewelers : Pierre Brouillette, Marie-Ève Bordeleau and Sonia Imbault at the Biodôme boutique;
- Gardening items, Felco shears, Jardins de l’Écoumène seeds, plants and flower pot holders at the Jardin botanique boutique;
- Telescopes, planisphere and other objects for astronomy enthusiasts at the Planétarium gift shop;
The Biodôme boutique
|Tuesday to Sunday||9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
The Jardin botanique boutique
|Sunday to Thursday||10 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Friday and Saturday||10 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
The Chinese Garden boutique
|Sunday to Thursday||5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday and Saturday||5 p.m. – 10 p.m.|
The Planétarium Rio Tinto Alcan boutique
|Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday||10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday to Saturday||10:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.|
* Open on Mondays, October 11 (Thanksgiving), December 27, March 7 and April 18.
Closed on December 24 and 25.