People needing an animal to help them with their disability can visit the Space for Life institutions and enjoy all available activities.
Every service animal recognized by one of these accredited organizations is welcome:
- Canadian Association of Guide & Assistance Dog Schools (CAGADS),
- International Guide Dog Federation (IGDF),
- Assistance Dogs International (ADI).
Please note that the following documents are required and must be presented before access to the installations is permitted:
- Official accreditation document (identity card, official letter, etc.);
- Dog’s valid vaccination certificate (vaccines: rabies, kennel cough [Bordetella], distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospirosis).
Free admission for those accompanying people with disabilities
Free admission is offered at all times in our four institutions to those accompanying disabled persons (one person accompanying per disabled person).