Would you like to learn more about the fascinating showcase collections of the Jardin botanique de Montréal during your visit? In collaboration with the Friends of the Garden, Espace pour la vie offers you a free guided tour of the greenhouses or outdoor gardens, included with your admission fee.
- Guided tour of the outdoor gardens: May to October
- Marie-Victorin Herbarium (in French): July 6 to December 28 2022
- Guided tour of the greenhouse: November to April (and in summer, during rainy days)
- Tours in English may also be offered, subject to availability of bilingual guides.
- Guided tours for groups are by reservation only.
Please note that tours may be cancelled without prior notice.