Our team is now working on preparations for the summer 2022 season. Despite the current situation, every effort is being made to provide programs that are fun, enriching and safe at our two day camp sites: the Jardin botanique and the Biodôme.
Building on our experience with the Jardin botanique day camp last summer, we will be closely following public health authority recommendations and rigorously applying whatever public health and safety measures are in force in the summer.
The Amilia platform is used to register on the waiting list.
If you do not have an account with this organization,
you can get a head start by creating one on www.amilia.com.
2 weeks - Biodôme
Touchatouts, Animologues and Branchés des bois
- 434 $: Regular
- 414 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 384 $: Friends’ organization discount/Espace pour la vie Passport*
2 weeks - Jardin botanique
Botanozores, Forêts-Maboules and Z'ailés
- 408 $: Regular
- 388 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 358 $: Friends’ organization discount/Espace pour la vie Passport*
1 week - Jardin botanique
Génies de nature and Technos en herbe
- 245 $: Regular
- 230 $: Accès Montréal cardholder discount
- 215 $: Friends’ organization discount/Espace pour la vie Passport*
* 1 child: the adult or family subscription as well as the Espace pour la vie SOLO or MULTI Passport offer a discount when registering a child.
2 children or more: the family subscription as well as the Espace pour la vie MULTI Passport offer a discount when registering two children or more.
Please note that your Friends’ organization membership card or your Espace pour la vie Passport must be valid on the day of registration.
To subscribe: amisdubiodome.ca, amisjardin.com, amisinsectarium.org, sapm.qc.ca, espacepourlavie.ca/en/passport.
The Friends’ organization and Accès Montréal cardholder discounts may not be combined.
Registration for the general public, starting March 12, 2022 at 9 a.m.
Registration will be done in two phases:
- Early registration: For children who were registered in one of the Space for Life camps in 2021, parents of these children will receive all relevant early registration information by e-mail in February 2022. Please note that this message will be sent to the e-mail address associated with your Amilia account. If you haven’t received this e-mail around mid-February, please check your trash and junk folders first before contacting us. In the interest of fairness, preregistrations will be limited to one stay per child.
- RRegistration: For the general public, starting March 12, 2022 at 9 a.m.
Our online registration platform only accepts payment by credit card (Visa and MasterCard). At the time of registration, you have to pay either the entire registration fee, or a first payment equal to 50% of the full amount. In the latter case, the second instalment will be charged automatically to your account on Friday, June 10, 2022. For other means of payment, please notify us in advance.
Day camp activities are two weeks long, with the exception of Génies de nature and Technos en herbe, which are one week long. Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Before- and after-camp care
Before- and after-camp care is available from 8 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 5 p.m.
For the 2-week camps:
- $82 for both mornings and afternoons
- $62 for mornings or afternoons
For the 1-week camp:
- $41 for both mornings and afternoons
- $31 for mornings or afternoons
- We do not offer a meal service. Campers must bring their own lunch.
- If your child has special needs, please read the Guide for Integrating Children with Special Needs and contact us before registration.
Cancellation and refund policy
If you plan on cancelling your registration, please notify us at least four (4) weeks before the start of the camp so that another child can take the spot. All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing to: [email protected]
In accordance with Section 46 of the Consumer Protection Act:
From the date the cancellation request is received, refunds will be calculated as follows:
Cancellation BEFORE the start of the day camp:
No fee or penalty. We will issue a full refund within 10 days of receiving your cancellation request.
Cancellation AFTER the start of the day camp:
If the day camp has started, you must pay the cost for the days your child has attended camp plus a penalty equal to the lesser of:
10% of the cost for the remaining unused days.
Montréal Space for Life Day Camps
4101, rue Sherbrooke Est
Montréal (Québec) H1X 2B2
Phone: 514 872-0956
Fax: 514 872-3765
Email: [email protected]